Pace and time is the elapsed time from when I left the rock in the field, to when I reached the Thames Barrier, not the time I spent moving.
Running the Thames Path, from source to Thames Barrier, over 6 days in October 2014. Self-supported was my plan; carry my own clothes & care, fill up on water in the mornings and at locks & cafes etc., sleep in pubs & B&Bs and eat a proper meal in the evening there.
- Planning a running tour
- Packing list
- Day One - Source to Lechlade - 26 miles
- Day Two - Lechlade to Oxford - 33.5 miles
- Day Three - Oxford to Streatley (actually Moulsford) - 23.5 miles
- Day Four - Streatley (Mouslford) to Cookham - 35 miles
- Day Five - Cookham to Hampton Wick - 33.5 miles
- Day Six - Hampton Wick to The Thames Barrier - 32.5 miles
- The daily personal admin - no blisters!
- Afterwards - So...?
|A rock in a field|
|The Thames Barrier|
Post a Comment