You will need the following for two generous servings with the stats as above:-
- 1 tin mixed beans (I used Morrisons mexican bean salad)
- 1 tin cherry tomatoes in juice
- 1 largeish courgette
- 1 medium/large red pepper
- 10g Coconut oil (or 10ml any plain oil otherwise)
- 1 good quality vegetable stock cube
- 120g good chorizo - this will make or break it
De-stalk and remove the seeds from the pepper. Chop the courgette and pepper into chunks you'd be happy eating in a mouthful of soup. Drop the chunks into a non-stick soup pan with the coconut oil and fry a little.
|Courgette and pepper bathing in warm coconut oil|
|First, you gotta do the truffle shuffle!|
|Shiny, red, globes of juicy, delicious joy.|
Add the beans and heat through thoroughly.
Serve and enjoy!
|By god, this is delicious!|