- - 1x egg
- - 25g cream cheese - this is the only source of carb, so check the label carefully (the cheese I'm using at the moment has no carbs, so it can be a 100% carb free recipe)
- - 20ml double/whipping cream
- - 2/3g coconut oil to cook
- Blend egg(s) and cheese with a blender/food processor.
- Add cream and blend some more.
- Heat a pancake pan with your choice of oil (I use coconut oil)
- Pour mix into the pan and cook on a medium heat
- Cook mix until the top is almost set
- Turn pancake and cook the other side
- Slide onto a plate and top as desired - it will deflate when it leaves the pan and look more like a pancake.
|With cream, Greek yogurt and blueberries - beautiful texture|
|Rolled up with grated cheese inside - a bit too thin and brittle|