My cobbled together routine from my first real session with Geoff does the business:-
- Warm up (500m on the rower at L7, aim for under 02:00)
- Squats - 3x10
- Kettlebells - Dual arm swings, 3x15
- Kettlebells - Single arm swings, 3x10x2
- Cable lat pulls - dual arms, 3x10
- Cable push down rows - single arms, 3x10x2
- Kettlebells - walking lunges, 3x12
- Straight leg raises with twists - 3x20
- Weighted plyometric squats - 3x8
- Arnold presses - 3x10
Amusingly or not, we went to bed at 2am after me being on a work call until 11.30pm and got woken up early by the bedroom being stiflingly hot. I opened the windows a bit and turned off the radiator. Then the shopping came. Then I had to be on another call at 9.30am. The short of it was that the thermostat button got stuck on "+" and was reading "30C", which explained the insane heat. And then we had a nap at 3pm.
The chicken is roasting and the veggies are about to go on. It all smells incredible in the kitchen and we're going to watch a film and I'm not doing any more work this weekend.
you should not feel exhousted after gym, after gym you should eat carbs and a lot of protien to repair your muscle, as wehn you train you break them down!ReplyDelete
you have a good from out but if you should also but bench press, squat, dead lift and shoulder press if you want to lose weight from the workout, check out my site have videos on great workouts!