My cobbled together routine from my first real session with Geoff does the business:-
- Warm up (500m on the rower at L7, aim for under 02:00)
- Squats - 3x10
- Kettlebells - Dual arm swings, 3x15
- Kettlebells - Single arm swings, 3x10x2
- Cable lat pulls - dual arms, 3x10
- Cable push down rows - single arms, 3x10x2
- Kettlebells - walking lunges, 3x12
- Straight leg raises with twists - 3x20
- Weighted plyometric squats - 3x8
- Arnold presses - 3x10
Amusingly or not, we went to bed at 2am after me being on a work call until 11.30pm and got woken up early by the bedroom being stiflingly hot. I opened the windows a bit and turned off the radiator. Then the shopping came. Then I had to be on another call at 9.30am. The short of it was that the thermostat button got stuck on "+" and was reading "30C", which explained the insane heat. And then we had a nap at 3pm.
The chicken is roasting and the veggies are about to go on. It all smells incredible in the kitchen and we're going to watch a film and I'm not doing any more work this weekend.