- 15th January -
The Grim Original(deferred entry to the 2011 Grim due to injury)
- 20th February - Hell of The Ashdown (support, not racing)
- 20th March - Clapham Common 10K
- 8th-10th April - Swimathon (distance undecided)
- 25th April - Thames Turbo Sprint Triathlon #1
- 2nd May - Thames Turbo Sprint Triathlon #2
- 8th May - Sheffield Half Marathon
- 30th May - Thames Turbo Sprint Triathlon #3
- 5th June - British Triathlon Super Series, Blenheim Triathlon (sprint distance)
- 12th June - British Triathlon Super Series, Windsor Triathlon (sprint distance - awaiting availability of places)
- 3rd July - Clapham Common 10K (not yet entered)
- 31st July - British Triathlon Super Series, London Triathlon (Olympic distance)
- 29th August - Thames Turbo Sprint Triathlon #4
- 18th September - Clapham Common 10K (not yet entered)
- 16th October - Clapham Common 10K (not yet entered)
- TBC - British Triathlon Super Series, Strathclyde Park Triathlon (probably sprint)
- TBC - British Triathlon Super Series, Parc Bryn Bach Triathlon (probably sprint)
- TBC - The Grim Original 2011
Anybody else doing any of these? And does anybody else do crazy things like sign up for loads of races all at once?
Bloody hell missus that is one hell of a busy race schedule!ReplyDelete
Good luck with it all, I look forward to reading all your race recaps :)
Holy cr@p that is some schedule, good luck with it & look after yourself xxxReplyDelete
well I'm exhausted..... :pReplyDelete
God, I'm sorry I missed all this! Your poor knee.. :-(ReplyDelete
Exciting news about the new trainer though. And the race plan. Do you have a couple of A races in any of that, or are you just going to see how it goes?
That's a lot of races - I was thinking 1 marathon and 1 sprint tri was a full summer....:-)ReplyDelete
Good effort Kat!ReplyDelete
Unsurprisingly as they're all darn sarf I'll not be doing any of them.
The last 2 summers I've had a race booking frenzy and booked loads in the space of a few days and as the ones I've booked have all been in a smallish block of time I've ended up skipping some.
My practice moving forward will be to enter much nearer the time, if only to save a few bob!
JAG/Wilt: Yeah now I have it all written down in once place it's looking challenging, but not -too- daunting. I managed 3x sprint tris last year with no problems at all and the rhythm of the first two being closer together worked better than having a huge gap until the last one.ReplyDelete
JAG: now I understand the Grim to be much later in the year (I was being dim before), yes yes yes, would love to meet up and run it with you!
DonnyFan: I certainly had to have a sit down and a cup of tea after signing up for that lot ;o)
Alison: My real aims are to improve across the Thames Turbo sprints (actual racing), just get through the Olympic and the half marathon (personal challenges), and improve across the Clapham 10Ks (actual racing). Realistically I think the final ones of each of those will probably tail off a bit due to a large gap between races.
Paul: 1 marathon is more than enough for one year, in my opinion, and the training required for that pretty much crashes everything else. Marathons scare me!
Rob: Sheffield! How about the half? :o)