Take 3x medicine balls. Balance on them such that no body parts touch the floor. This is best done with one ball under each hand and both feet on the 3rd, straight arms, straight back and legs. Now hold that position for 60 seconds. :o)
Oh, and then do pressups from there :oD Like this...
God, that was fun! It even had a passing cleaner say "gosh, she's strong!" to my trainer, which had me grinning all over my face. I managed 3 pressups before my feet fell off the back ball.
And here's the new routine; I said I didn't want any machines involved and I wanted a full body workout with lots of compound exercises:-
- Warm up for 4-5 minutes
- Deep squats - 3x10 -Olympic bar plus 2x5kg
- SS1 Clean and press - 2x10 - Olympic bar
- SS1 Press with knee-lift against Swiss Ball - 2x10 - bodyweight
- SS2 Overhead squat - 2x10 - 8kg ViPR
- SS2 Crunch with overhead lift - 2x10 - 8kg ViPR
- Lunge and horizontal press - 2x10 - 8kg ViPR
- Lunge with overhead swing - 2x10 - 10kg ViPR
- Sprints on x-trainer - 6x30s with 60s recovery - L8-10 (180-200 speed)
- Cool down and stretch
Love it! Can't wait to get cracking with it on Monday!