This morning... back to the last routine from my trainer and I was expecting to be weak and pathetic after almost 2 weeks off. But no :o) Increased weights on most stuff and added in a couple of extra bits from previous routines as well:-
- Warm up 1km on the rower (L7 04:30)
- Squats - Smith machine (no counter-weight) with Olympic bar plus 15kg - 3x10
- Clean and press - 25kg barbell - 3x10 (A)
- Reverse crunches - bodyweight - 3x15 (A)
- Overhead squat - 3x10 - 12kg ViPR (B)
- Crunch with overhead lift - 3x10 - 12kg ViPR (B)
- Planks on 3x medicine balls - 2x60s
- Pressups on 3x medicine balls - x5
- Squat and swing - 18kg dumbbell - 3x10
- Lunge and horizontal press - 3x10x2 - 10kg ViPR
- Lunge with overhead swing - 3x8x2 - 16kg ViPR
- Cool down on x-trainer - 5 minutes (L7, L6, L4)
- Stretch on the Powerplate.
Photos from holiday(s) and some further thoughts later... it's been a bit sorty-outy this weekend so far and I could do with sitting on my arse a little bit.
Good work lady! x xReplyDelete